1: UK DELIVERIES
- 1.1 We use Royal Mail for UK deliveries.
- Most of our items ordered are posted FREE OF COST.
- 1.2 For orders received before 2.30pm our aim is to prepare your order and despatch on the same or next working day [Monday to Friday] which means that you should receive your order within 48 Hours from the date it was dispatched.
- 1.3 If your order value exceeds £100 or contains any large items, your order will be dispatched with Royal Mail Tracked Service.
- 1.4 If your order value exceeds £200 or contains any large items, your order will be dispatched with Royal Mail Tracked Signature Service.
- Orders dispatched with Royal Mail Tracked Signature Service will require a signature on delivery.
- 1.5 We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
- 1.6 If you do not receive your order within 5 working days from the date of dispatch, please contact Customer Services on 0151 227 1854 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.7 We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge – Only if notified within 24 hours of any missing items, damages or miscellaneous issues.
- 1.8 Large volume orders may be subject to additional shipping charges. This will be discussed with you prior to your order being dispatched.
2 INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES
- 2.1 We currently use Royal Mail option for international deliveries:
- 2.2 We may start using DHL or UPS in near future for international deliveries.
- 2.3 We ship orders to most countries.
- 2.4 If the items on your order are less than 1.6kg in weight, we will send your order to you via Royal Mail on a Tracked Service. We ask that you allow 7-10 working days for orders to arrive if sent on this service, however the items are usually delivered within 5-7 days or less.
- 2.5 We pass on to our customers only the exact courier cost to us, which is calculated based upon product weight only [we ignore the weight of the outer packaging] and the destination country.
- 2.6 When ordering goods from our site for delivery overseas you may be subject to additional import duties and taxes, which are levied once the order reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Contact your local customs office for further information.
- 2.7 Please be aware that there may be limitations on what can be sent to you with regards to specific items and order value. This may vary from country to country and we ask that you contact your local customs office for additional information. We cannot refund any shipping costs should your order be returned for any of these reasons.
- 2.8 If you do not receive your order within 10 working days, 0044 (0)151 227 1854 or email us at email@example.com
- 2.9 We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- 2.10 Large volume orders may be subject to additional shipping charges. This will be discussed with you prior to your order being dispatched.